Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let Us Review, Shall We?

most aren't blogged in the month of occurrence, so sue me.


JANUARY


rugged_rhino_1_0.<span class=


We started the year off finding out we were having a baby boy. Talk about good juju!


Later that month I felt little Samson move for the first time. I'm really looking forward to that in my next pregnancy, and maybe at that point Sammy will be able to feel his little sibling's movements too!


FEBRUARY


IMG_3806.JPG.jpg


No doubt the worst month of the year. I had the rash from hell, and was absolutely miserable. I'm looking forward to a better February, which will no doubt beat last years, no contest, with two new babies on the way!


MARCH


photo.<span class=


<span class=


March welcomed the birth of little Lyla!


IMG_3840.JPG.jpg


I also drove to California with my dad, Haley, and Addie to visit Grandma Betty Boopity Bottom. That woman sure is a firecracker, we enjoyed spending some time with her.


APRIL


<span class=


DSC_0605.JPG.jpg


DSC_0657.JPG.jpg


DSC_0027.JPG.jpg


My darling husband graduated from the Fire Academy, and we celebrated with a party, fire hose cake and all!


Tadd shows off his hotness, the result of the Fire Academy.


MAY


10Violet.png

Whitney birthed this little flower in May


862692592_<span class=


I got bigger and bigger and bigger, and had pictures taken to prove it.


2209.<span class=


We moved to a quaint little house in Provo.


JUNE

The best month of the year


DSC_0104.JPG.jpg


This little bug joined our family in June, instantly brightening our lives. Look how fuzzy, I love it!


DSC_0049.JPG.jpg


IMG_4004.JPG.jpg


JULY


IMG_4065.JPG.jpg


I shared a few of Samson's "firsts".


IMG_4078.JPG.jpg


We celebrated the 4th in style. Geriatric hairline and all.


IMG_4137.JPG.jpg

We remedied that little problem ASAP.


IMG_4263.JPG.jpg


My lovey turned 30, and with 5 years of marriage and a baby under his belt (that's an odd image), we counted this turning of age a success.

AUGUST


IMG_4298.JPG.jpg

Joint birthday party for Tysen and me.

(I sure miss having a full head of hair)


IMG_4215.JPG.jpg


We went boating for the first time in a looong time.


SEPTEMBER


IMG_4323.jpg


Sam discovered he has, not one, but three vices.

We (can I say "we"?) blessed our baby boy.


Samson learned how to cheese it for the camera from cousin, Violet.

OCTOBER

We said farewell to summer with a picnic in the canyon.

My mom became a published writer!
We updated our family pictures

And enjoyed our silver baby later that same day.

NOVEMBER

I shared Samson's birth story.
And listed lots of things I was thankful for.

DECEMBER

We paid homage to the Provo Tabernacle.

Sam-man met Santa, and got all excited for Christmas, which was a smash hit.

1 comment:

Mal said...

Most of these pics are not showing up and I am pissed about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |