Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Totally Different Shoots

We have some awesomely great friends...have I mentioned that yet?

One of my besties from hair school drove up from Vegas for my shower and gifted me with a super fun, and different maternity photo shoot.

Let me just preface this post by saying I really hate pictures of myself right now. Really. But everyone has told me that I'll want some fun pictures to look back on in the future, so...I went with it. And surprisingly, I'm glad!

Jessica is one heck of a makeup artist/hair stylist extraordinaire/photographer, so basically this shoot turned out really great!



I also wanted some pictures with Tadd since, duh, he's the dad. Our friend, Pete, and his wife, Marie, did a shoot for us in PG at the freakiest, but coolest rundown house. They did an awesome job, and I really like how they turned out!


Had to use the little fireman boots!

For those of who don't know the name yet...stay tuned!

14 comments:

Joanna said...

You will be glad you have those pictures! I'm loving the second one of you...so easy and beautiful! When is this little guy coming? I have a darling blue fuzzy/soft baby cocoon I just made that you're welcome to use for any pictures after he makes his grand entrance. Just let me know!

SWENSON FAMILY said...

Cat!
Okay the only reason why I didn't like pictures of myself when I was preg is because I looked like a moose/rhino with a little bit of an elephant twist because my nose was GIANORMOUS!
I hate to love you in these pictures. You make looking pregnant pretty darn cute and easy!
Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and I can't wait to see this little guy!

kecia said...

They all turned out so beautiful! You will be glad you have them! I really wish I would have had them...especially ones with a great makeup artist/hair dresser as well! LOVE the fireman boots one! And the ones with Tadd are way cute too!

Clarrisa said...

Beautiful Cat! Really, you are gorgeous and you look amazing in these photos. Hang in there! It'll be over before you know it. :)

Kalli Ko said...

those are maternity pictures worth having, the normal ones with the hands making a heart over the belly button make me yarf.

Foxy lady!

Andrea said...

You look beautiful! I felt the same way when I was pregnant, like a beached whale inside of another beached one! :) But, you will look back on those pics when you are done having babies and when your first one gets older and you'll remember the great feelings you had when you were pregnant and you'll cry....I still do it! I am so excited for you!

Ryan + Jess said...

You are going to add an adorable baby to your already adorable family. LOVELY pictures. You look amazing. I can't wait to hear the name!

Megs said...

You're so hot! You should consider being pregnant permanently to be this hot all the time...

Ashley and Derrick said...

I love these maternity pics! SO cute! I'm excited for you! Hope you are doing well!!

Peter & Darise said...

You are gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you got pictures taken. They turned out absolutely darling and you'll love looking back at them with each passing year. They're so cute!

nat.pear.sun said...

Such fun pictures, you are gorgeous! You look great! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy when he comes! Hope you're feeling okay, the last few weeks can be rough!

The Murray Family said...

You look so great. You will definitely be glad you have such beautiful pictures to remember your pregnancy with.

johanson family said...

caitlyn! you look so cute... miss you! can't wait to see your lil one!

Taft and Carrie said...

You're not allowed to be such a fashionista and gorgeous when you're pregnant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |