Sunday, May 2, 2010

Before & Afters

You want proof that the fire academy physical training kicked Tadd's ars? Behold!

Taken January 3rd

Taken May 2nd
What a dish!

Tadd swears he wasn't pushing his stomach out. Believe him. I saw him shirtless plenty of times to tell you there is no exaggeration in this photo!

Mmmmm Hmmmm!

How kind of him to lose those inches while I'm gaining them by the week!
But seriously, he looks so hot! He worked so hard, and it certainly paid off!
post edit: I absolutely had Tadd's permission to post these pictures!

3 comments:

gillman said...

wow!! i htink i should go through this program!!!! :0) that is so exciting for both of you guy!!!

Ashley Thalman said...

wow! Good for Tadd and good for you!

Lindsey said...

My hubby has a goal to lose 25lbs by the end of summer and he probably will. Men lose weight sooo easy and it's not fair. Hey, so I am coloring my hair next week and I looove yours right now. Could you comment on my blog and tell me which colors you used? I wish I would come to Utah and have you do it, but I am in stinkin Idaho :( I am excited for you to have your baby boy! They are so much fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |