Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today & three good things that have happened in the past
How far past?
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Shopping, hands down. Not just for myself, but Samson too.
With endless funds, of course.
I could also never tire of napping every day.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
MISSING DOG NAMED CATCH
My dog and I pass Catch everyday on our walks and we really miss seeing him. I can't stop worrying about him, I thought spreading the word on blogs couldn't hurt. So if you're up for it post the information on your blog. Let's help these people find their dog.
Description: Large, tan/brown Ridgeback (his hair grows in a "ridge" on his back.) 120 lbs and stands 29 inches at the shoulder. He is missing his right eye. He was last wearing a metal chain collar with no tags.
Last Seen: Sunday March 6th @ Center St. & University Ave. in Provo.
Additional Info: He is very friendly, has never been aggressive and is strongly motivated by food (that's a great way to get him to come to you.) He rarely barks, but sometimes whines.
Contact: If you have found him or have any other information, please call Matthew and Michele, "We miss him so much!"
Call: (503) 893-5236
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how you've changed since then.
Well, gee...how have I changed since then? Hmmm...I'm really going to have to search my soul for this one!
.Well for one, my tatas aren't GIGANTIC any more, and I no longer weigh 300 lbs.
.There is no longer a little mister kickin' around in my uterus.
.Meaning, I'm a mom now. (which I still have a hard time labeling myself as. I feel silly or something claiming that title. Like I'm posing as one, or I'm too young. Gee, I'm messed up.)
.We live in a different house, and enjoy making it a home.
.I've learned to love more than I ever thought possible.
.I feel like I have a better grasp on my purpose in life.
.I'm learning not to initially think of myself in most situtations, but rather my child and/or my family.
.I consume 80% more Diet Coke now.
.I've become obsessed with stripes.
.I'm more confident in many areas.
.I love my husband even more.
.I own more jeans now.
.I value family more.
.My arm strength has grossly increased, thanks to the lil' monster.
P.S. Happy Birthday Daddy-O! I love you!
Monday, March 21, 2011
Day 26 – A photo(s) of somewhere you’ve been to.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Friday, March 18, 2011
Day 24 -
A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
1. I walk around with my eyes closed in the dark.
2. I have to watch something (usually Friends) while I put on lotion after showering.
3. I'm terrified that I won't be able to nourish my children the way I was growing up.
4. I can't sit through three hours of church.
5. I ate 19 Pizza Rolls last night.
6. I mostly hate beautiful people.
7. I hate brushing my teeth at night.
8. I'm pretty computer savvy, which surprises most. Do I look like an idiot?
9. I got a careless driving ticket (apple, texting, make-up) two years ago that has made it impossible to pay less than $100 in car insurance on just my car.
10. I have two very bad habits. Swearing and overdosing on Diet Coke.
11. I have no intention of breaking those habits.
12. I just know I will have three boys and then one girl.
13. I eat McDonalds chicken nuggets at least once a week.
14. I'm going to start doing extensions at the salon. And they are THE coolest. (more info to come on that later)
15. It's taken me two hours to write this.
Just to mix it up...
15 facts about Tadd
1. He often goes to bed with a bowl of candy by his bedside, and wakes up throughout the night to snack. I HATE it.
2. He has terrible teeth (could #1 be a factor in that? Hmmm?)
3. He is a fantastic Mr. Mom. I trust Sam with him more than myself.
4. I can count on one hand the number of times he's left the toilet seat up (and lid, for that matter), and when he has I know it's because he's mad at me.
5. He showers at least twice a day.
6. He has no idea how much money we have, what bills to pay and when, and may not even know the password to our bank account.
7. He is n.e.v.e.r critical of me.
8. He's a simple man; his dream car is the one he already drives. 2000 Toyota Tacoma.
9. He warms the porcelain up first with hot water, drains the tub, and fills it with warm soapy water before bathing Samson.
10. He has such a vast knowledge of the gospel, which I really admire.
11. He is one of the pickiest eaters I've ever known.
12. I enjoy that no one gets to see his silliest side but me.
13. He's learned a lot of amazing skills while doing custom cabinetry, and has done some beautiful work.
14. He keeps three different deodorants on hand. You know, options.
15. He's a killer softball player, and was requested for a co-ed team this Spring, which he'll be playing on as well as the Metropolitan Salon team.
15 facts about Samson
1. He drools a lot.
2. His nose is ridiculously runny right now.
3. He likes baths from his dad more than from his mom.
4. However, lately he cries when I leave the room.
5. I cannot feed him anything that isn't pureed or he'll throw it up. Thank you gag reflex.
6. His hair (yes, he has some) is growing in blonde.
7. He repeats what a sheep says.
8. We figured out he's been scared of the dark lately, and just by putting a nightlight in his room he's gone to bed so much easier. Poor little fella.
9. He eats 4-5 jars of baby food a day, along with 3-4 bottles.
10. He's so damn cute.
11. He likes to crawl into my lap lately.
12. He'll rub the scruff on Tadd's chin when he sits in his lap.
13. He protest-poops when he doesn't want to nap.
14. He gets a goofy smile on his face when we "roar".
15. He is 1/8th Irish. (Happy St. Patrick's Day!)
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently. A list of letters.
Dear bank account,
Why are you dry?
Why are you having such a hard time going to sleep these past few weeks? Why have you abandoned your perfect nightly snooze?
There seems to be a lot of homosexuality going on the last few weeks. I'm cool with that...I mean, whatev. But, can we keep the same sex kissing to a min? I can't take another second of my husband squealing like an embarrassed school girl.
Dear Emily Maynard,
I gotta say, I don't think you and Brad will last in the long run. You're much too insecure, and a bit wishy-washy. Don't be a fool, just love Brad. Oh, and I think you are the most beautiful female on earth.
Dear Ashley Herbert,
I probably won't watch your season. You're stupid.
Dear cupcake liner wreath,
Could you just finish yourself? I'm sorta over you.
Dear little baby giggle,
Please don't ever go away.
Dear Cadbury mini eggs,
I wasn't even into you until this year. Now I'm willing to get canker sores on my tongue just so I can enjoy your goodness over and over and over and over...
Get here fast! I've tasted a bit of your sweetness the last few days, and would give anything to feast upon your perfection.
Where are you? I hope you don't cost too much. Remember my bank account?
As of tonight, your hair looks AMAZING thanks to my skills.
Dear Sparks, NV,
So excited to visit you and your tenants, the Romos, next month. Please grant us good weather, and the pixie dust necessary to make my baby act like an angel the whole time.
Please don't ever go out of style. I'm obsessed with you.
Dear Diet Coke,
Bless you for your constant companionship and loyalty.
Dear weird back,
Thank you for allowing me to move around today after that little stint you pulled a couple days ago when I bent down to clean up toys. The nerve (baaahh haha).
Wash yourself, damn it.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
I decided to bag the Sunday posts from here on out.
I'll be spending time with my family rather than blogging
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name
Both my blog address and blog name are pretty self explanatory.
Cat + Tadd = Sam
We heart each other, and because of that we gots ourselves a kid. We like him.
How many of my photos do you spot a Diet Coke in?
How many of my activities throughout the day do not include a Diet Coke?
How often do I go out of my way to hit up Crest?
How much of my life is influenced by Diet Coke? (alright, let's not give it too much credit...)
I could go on...