Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fourteen.of.Thirty

Day 14 – A TV show you're currently addicted to.


A TV show? Singular? Ha, ya right. The amount of TV time I can log is shameful. Really. I'm not proud of it. Not like I'm proud of the amount of Diet Coke I consume.

And here's the current rundown...

First, and foremost - F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Will always be my numero uno. It's the perfect show to unwind to with Tadd at night and he actually enjoys falling asleep to it.

Glee. A favorite of mine and Tadd's.

Ahhh the scandal of Wisteria Lane. Such a guilty pleasure.

Yes, this is on Showtime. Yes, it's a little risque. And YES, it is brilliant!

Can't miss out on the shenanigans of Serena and Blair! And wow, the fashion!

I absolutely have a crush on David Bromstad, and I don't care who knows it. I love his designs, paintings, flamboyance, everything!

And of course Grey's! Although I no longer sit on the edge of my seat during each episode, I can't miss a single one. Anyone else feeling like Meredith is looking more and more haggard?

1 comment:

Hen Pecks said...

Remember our David marathons after Sammy was born? Oh how we love that guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |