Monday, March 14, 2011

Twenty.of.Thirty

I decided to bag the Sunday posts from here on out.

I'll be spending time with my family rather than blogging


Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name


Both my blog address and blog name are pretty self explanatory.


Cat + Tadd = Sam

We heart each other, and because of that we gots ourselves a kid. We like him.


www.dietcokediaries.com

How many of my photos do you spot a Diet Coke in?

How many of my activities throughout the day do not include a Diet Coke?

How often do I go out of my way to hit up Crest?

How much of my life is influenced by Diet Coke? (alright, let's not give it too much credit...)

I could go on...

1 comment:

Em & Gar said...

as per your previous post...

I love lie to me! How is it we talked about every other pointless show the other night and not that one?! We could have bonded! :) xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |