Thursday, March 17, 2011

TwentyThree.of.Thirty

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.


1. I walk around with my eyes closed in the dark.

2. I have to watch something (usually Friends) while I put on lotion after showering.

3. I'm terrified that I won't be able to nourish my children the way I was growing up.

4. I can't sit through three hours of church.

5. I ate 19 Pizza Rolls last night.

6. I mostly hate beautiful people.

7. I hate brushing my teeth at night.

8. I'm pretty computer savvy, which surprises most. Do I look like an idiot?

9. I got a careless driving ticket (apple, texting, make-up) two years ago that has made it impossible to pay less than $100 in car insurance on just my car.

10. I have two very bad habits. Swearing and overdosing on Diet Coke.

11. I have no intention of breaking those habits.

12. I just know I will have three boys and then one girl.

13. I eat McDonalds chicken nuggets at least once a week.

14. I'm going to start doing extensions at the salon. And they are THE coolest. (more info to come on that later)

15. It's taken me two hours to write this.


Just to mix it up...

15 facts about Tadd


1. He often goes to bed with a bowl of candy by his bedside, and wakes up throughout the night to snack. I HATE it.

2. He has terrible teeth (could #1 be a factor in that? Hmmm?)

3. He is a fantastic Mr. Mom. I trust Sam with him more than myself.

4. I can count on one hand the number of times he's left the toilet seat up (and lid, for that matter), and when he has I know it's because he's mad at me.

5. He showers at least twice a day.

6. He has no idea how much money we have, what bills to pay and when, and may not even know the password to our bank account.

7. He is n.e.v.e.r critical of me.

8. He's a simple man; his dream car is the one he already drives. 2000 Toyota Tacoma.

9. He warms the porcelain up first with hot water, drains the tub, and fills it with warm soapy water before bathing Samson.

10. He has such a vast knowledge of the gospel, which I really admire.

11. He is one of the pickiest eaters I've ever known.

12. I enjoy that no one gets to see his silliest side but me.

13. He's learned a lot of amazing skills while doing custom cabinetry, and has done some beautiful work.

14. He keeps three different deodorants on hand. You know, options.

15. He's a killer softball player, and was requested for a co-ed team this Spring, which he'll be playing on as well as the Metropolitan Salon team.


15 facts about Samson


1. He drools a lot.

2. His nose is ridiculously runny right now.

3. He likes baths from his dad more than from his mom.

4. However, lately he cries when I leave the room.

5. I cannot feed him anything that isn't pureed or he'll throw it up. Thank you gag reflex.

6. His hair (yes, he has some) is growing in blonde.

7. He repeats what a sheep says.

8. We figured out he's been scared of the dark lately, and just by putting a nightlight in his room he's gone to bed so much easier. Poor little fella.

9. He eats 4-5 jars of baby food a day, along with 3-4 bottles.

10. He's so damn cute.

11. He likes to crawl into my lap lately.

12. He'll rub the scruff on Tadd's chin when he sits in his lap.

13. He protest-poops when he doesn't want to nap.

14. He gets a goofy smile on his face when we "roar".

15. He is 1/8th Irish. (Happy St. Patrick's Day!)

2 comments:

meg said...

your blog makes me laugh, love reading it!! :)

Mel said...

so does that mean you can count on one hand how many times tadd has been mad at you?? you are a SAINT. teach me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |