Friday, March 25, 2011

Thirty.of.Thirty

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today & three good things that have happened in the past



How far past?


Let's say the last week...

1. I got extensions that are most lovely, AND I've learned how to do them. Get yours! (maybe I'll even cut you a deal...)
2. I finally finished that damn wreath.
3. BYU is done playing for the season. I'm so jimmered-out. (hate me if you want)

Past year...

1. We went from dos to tres, and he's most definitely our better third.
2. Tadd started an awesome job doing custom cabinetry.
3. We discovered the wonders of DVR.

P.S. I must say I'm glad this thirty days of blogging is over, I need a break from the every day commitment.

3 comments:

Hen Pecks said...

NO! I WANT MORE!!

Preston & Tiana said...

I love that wreath, it's so cute... and when did you get that long hair.

Andrea said...

Okay, how on earth did you make that wreath??????

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |