Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TwentySeven.of.Thirty

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how you've changed since then.


Then (March 15th)
closest pic to March 22nd

And now
Only pic I took on March 15th
What? I wanted to remember to repeat this outfit? I liked it.

Well, gee...how have I changed since then? Hmmm...I'm really going to have to search my soul for this one!


.Well for one, my tatas aren't GIGANTIC any more, and I no longer weigh 300 lbs.

.There is no longer a little mister kickin' around in my uterus.

.Meaning, I'm a mom now. (which I still have a hard time labeling myself as. I feel silly or something claiming that title. Like I'm posing as one, or I'm too young. Gee, I'm messed up.)

.We live in a different house, and enjoy making it a home.

.I've learned to love more than I ever thought possible.

.I feel like I have a better grasp on my purpose in life.

.I'm learning not to initially think of myself in most situtations, but rather my child and/or my family.

.I consume 80% more Diet Coke now.

.I've become obsessed with stripes.

.I'm more confident in many areas.

.I'm funnier.

.I love my husband even more.

.I own more jeans now.

.I value family more.

.My arm strength has grossly increased, thanks to the lil' monster.


P.S. Happy Birthday Daddy-O! I love you!

1 comment:

kiley said...

300 pounds? ha you make me laugh. Take one look at me and you will feel a lot better about your pregnant body. And regarding your previous post, if you find a tankini with ample tata support, please share. I have yet to find one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |