Friday, March 18, 2011

TwentyFour.of.Thirty

Day 24 -

A photo of something that means a lot to you.


This is just getting reduntant. Ya'll know what means a lot to me. Taddy, Sammy, family, my faith, Diet Coke, yada yada yada...

So instead, I'll recap yesterday's events.

First of all, my little one eighth Irish wee one wore a pin requesting we kiss him because he's Irish. So...I showered him with kisses all.day.long. He also donned a few gold coins from his pot o' gold.

My shoes, however, belong in a barbershop quartet, and I couldn't love them more.

We spent a little time up at Tysen's among other green-wearing-folk, then ran out to the mall with Nora (Lindey was there too) for GAP Friends and Family (pretty much a bust, by the way), and met up with Haley at the mall.

Haley and I headed to my shanty for some R&R afterward and then took the wee ones to the park. Addie didn't come dressed for an outdoor outing, so we outfitted her in Samson's clothes resulting in a pretty little boy.

Loving the swings.

Seriously.


Poor Addie was forced down the slide by her mean, mean mother and on the last run (which of course she loved), she ended up head first, on her back, hanging halfway off the slide at the bottom. The torture! Don't worry, I saved her, but not before I left Samson hanging halfway off the couch to find him shoes when we were at home. Gee, Haley and I were on a roll!

Haley insisted I let him play in the wood chips. I'm going to have to be pushed to let Sam be a boy and get dirty. It's not my first thought when we're out and about, and I'm going to have to change that!

Sam and I went joined Tadd and family in co. at Chris and Tysen's house for the basketball game. BYU, I think. Ya know, that team with that Jammer Frudette kid. (Ya right, with a Facebook account, a person would have no choice but to know who Jimmer is.)

Erin Go Braugh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |