Friday, May 28, 2010

Relocated




We are officially moved!

It's great to be in our own place, but moving suuuuucks! However, with the help of our fantastic families, some pre-packing, and a GIANT Nu Klean truck it was pretty painless!

All the cleaning, repairs and painting...now that's another story...thankfully, we've had a lot of help with that from family as well!

I have to give my husband serious kudos for all the work he's put into making this house a home, I couldn't have married a handier dude! I sure love him to pieces!

Happy nesting to us!

6 comments:

[Morgan] said...

phew. i'm so happy for you:)

Joanna said...

I love your rug. So cute. Where did it come from? I must have one like it.

Cait said...

Congratulations :-) Moving does suck. But pretty good timing as I'm SURE your nesting instincts have kicked into overdrive.

Em & Gar said...

details? house or rent? where did you get that rug??? WHERE? I am dying for one! :) SO happy for you!

cat+tadd said...

@Em - just renting, but we got to personalize a lot with paint and stuff. Fun, fun.

@Em and Joanna - my adorable rug is from Target!

Meagan + Michael said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see your little man.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |