Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where Has Time Gone?

When I was pregnant one comment I heard most often was something to the affect (effect?) of, "Enjoy every moment when he arrives, the time goes by so quickly." Near the end of nine months I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes at this cliche bit of advice, but oh my word! All you out there that escaped my offensive-hormonal-eye-roll, I apologize!

Is this really the same baby?

Is he really almost 8 months?

(post pregnancy hair loss + stupidly allowing it down the drain = clogged tubby/new adventure!)

Please help my niece come home!

1 comment:

The Murray Family said...

Want a solution for the clogged tub. It's called a Zip It, it costs $2 for 2 at target and it is a miracle worker! Seriously.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |