Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome Babies Nora and Lucy!

Wow! I am continually amazed at the awesomeness that is my in-laws!

Two sisters
Both expecting first baby
Both expecting baby girls
Both due Feb. 17th
Both girl's water breaks Sunday morning (one more so than the other, but still!)
Both babies delivered by the same doctor, same hospital, couple rooms apart

Nora Ruth arrived in the morning via C-section
Lucy Mae followed shortly after in the afternoon through a wonderfully, quick delivery

It has been a whirlwind of a day; I can't even imagine the emotions my sisters-in-law are feeling!

It's very clear these two babes weren't heading down to earth alone. If the events of today don't testify of the pre-existence, then please tell me, what does!?

Corbin and Nora, Roman and Lucy
Two ever-so-proud daddies

Little Nora with that dark skin and hair and such perfect chubby cheeks!
I am loving that she is a fuzzy baby just like our little guy was!

Lindey and Nora

Shaley and Lucy

Lots of dark hair on this sweet thing as well, and such a darling little mouth!

One elated, proud, shocked, overwhelmed grandma!

We are so excited these two babies have arrived, and cannot wait to help out in all the chaos!

Please help Kareen!

4 comments:

Tiffany and Mike said...

I still cannot get over this, so amazing. Such a cool story!

Turpin's said...

Aww that is so awesome!!! Man it gave me goose bumps when I read the story. They are so freakin cute too!

Ashley Thalman said...

Best Monday story of my life!

Cunning said...

Best story ever!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |