Friday, January 28, 2011

Yesterday Was Filled With This...

A Peter-Girl Crafternoon!

Whitney hosted the project-ing at her house where we were entertained by each other, kiddies, chocolate covered pretzels and The Aquabats.

The making of our heart felt (how punny!) garlands

Really fun. And super easy! Tutorial here

Lookie! I sew! Ish.

Whitty's finished garland

Working on the second bit of Valentine decor...more to come on that later.

When we arrived, Van made sure Samson was well equipped with as many toys as possible, and all riiight on his lap.

Sammy had a rough time trying to nap at Whitney's, but once I got him to settle down (you know, the body-racking sobs and buckets of tears), he napped for almost three hours!

While Whitney ran to get dinner and Haley and Mallory were playing soccer (sooo wish I had a video of that), we rocked out to Pandora and, of course, chewed on toys.

Don't forget to hop on over to Kareen's blog and check out her fundraiser!

2 comments:

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

I AM RE MAD.

Haley said...

My chickadee was dancin'? I loves that. She has got quite the moves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |