Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Few Firsties

Saturday was a big day for the little monster

First time holding his bottle throughout his whole feeding.
It's stupid, but I got a little misty eyed seeing him adjust the position of his hands to tilt the bottle higher and higher. It's like he doesn't need me anymore! Yes Mom, you were right, I should enjoy feeding him while it lasts.

First sit-up-bath in the sink

Discovered his first bruise. Sam's crappy mom accidently knocked him over at Aunt Whitney's and he fell into a firetruck.


First lion face!

I also got a video of Samson ALMOST crawling. Can't say I'm really ready for a mobile baby. Should I just push him over when he tries?

aaand...just a little more of the magic that occurred on our girl's night.

The perfect evening to just let loose (exhibit A: top left picture) and catch up on each other's lives!

Don't forget to check out this fundraiser!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |