Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Frontal Fringe Dilemma

Remember how I had a baby? And remember how for the first time in my life I had semi thick hair after I had Samson? Then remember how he hit three months of age and I began making wigs with my hair loss?

Well now, that lovely hair is growing in, but it seems it's all focused in on my hairline, and it's becoming a problem. I'm at a crossroads. Should I cut bangs to hide my new fringe? Or stick it out to see if they'll start to blend in with the front of my hair?

Decisions, decisions.



No! That's not my bra in the background!

In other hair news, I've discovered an even lazier way to do my hair! Wash at night, braid, let it air dry/sleep on it, roll it into Velcro rollers the next morning for volume, spritz with water and let airdry again, then unroll and touch up curls with flat iron.

The unfortunate aspect of this new development in my life is that without hair product, and heat styling I have to wash it more often. Three times in one week so far. I almost don't feel like I know who I am anymore!

And...I almost died of P.F Changs last night. I have never had worse stomach pains. Ever. I kind of wanted an epidural.

12 comments:

Courtney J said...

P.F.s ALWAYS gives me and Ty the worst pains. When we were dating, it was the worst because it gave us painful gas but we couldn't fart ecause we were still trying to impress one another at that point. It was horrible.

Ashley Thalman said...

You can't talk hair and then talk about diarrhea, it distracts me from the topic at hand.

"I kind of wanted an epidural." Best line ever.

kecia said...

Oh, I had those lovely grow-back hairs too! Remember how you made fun of mine? HA HA now you have them too!Your new hair method sounds like more work...not lazyiness!

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

leave them

cat+tadd=sam said...

Who said anything about diarrhea, Mrs. Assumer? Geez, Louise. But I did almost die.

Mal said...

Um all of those hair steps sounds like a hell of a lot of steps. Are you sure thats easier?

I'm glad you didn't die at PF changs.

[Morgan] said...

an epidural? awesome.

that new hairdo run down seemed complicated, not easy. you lost me at "for volume."

shoot.

:)

Meagan + Michael said...

I had to finally cut bangs with my re-growth in order to not look like gollum anymore.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I think you should cut your hair short like it used to be..

cat+tadd=sam said...

And that would be the husband posing as me. How clever!

Ryan and Tammy said...

Nothing worse than those things. Mine are like five inches after having Jacob and I'm just waiting for the process to start again when Addison turns three months....let me know if you find a solution.

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I had the same problem! I still Have sow that are growing out. They are the worst! Hope they grow back faster then mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |