Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eight.of.Thirty

Day 8 – A song to match your mood.


Not a single mood-matching-tune is coming to mind right now. I've thought about it all day, and I'm trying hard to search my inner soul to even discover what mood I'm in, and I'm just tired. Tired and blank-brained. All you music buffs out there, what song matches blank-brain?


I did, however, listen to my fair share of Justin Bieber today, and my, was it enjoyable. I'd love to just carry that little kid around in my pocket. Well, and of course I'd make him grow his hair back out because did you hear? He cut it. Cut the Bieb 'do. Now what will the Bieber look-alike passing the sacrament in my ward do with himself? He'll feel lost, I'm sure of it.


While we're on the subject of music, you should know it seems I'm hard of hearing. Especially when it comes to song lyrics. I really live in my own world when it comes to music. For example did you know the lyrics are "I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve" in the "One Week" song by Barenaked Ladies ? Not "I have a tendency to wibble my numbersey"? Been singin' it that way for yeeeeeears.


Oh, and Mandy Moore's "Someday We'll Know" does not say, "Mighty Mouse outside your cargo", but rather, "Ninety miles outside Chicago". Who'da THUNK!


Tired. "Over and out".

1 comment:

Tiffany and Mike said...

I may have laughed out loud a few times during this post! Did you know that in "I am a child of God" it doesn't say..."and so my knees are gray"...I knew, deep down, it didn't make sense.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |