Saturday, February 26, 2011

Seven.of.Thirty

Day 7 - Your dream wedding

To say the exact wedding I had was my dream wedding would be a lie. My dream wedding would require tens of thousands of dollars, of course. A couture gown, Amelia Lyon Photography, a soda fountain machine, Rockwell Catering, a lengthy tropical honeymoon, and a reception in Nordstrom, to name a few.

HOWEVER, my wedding day was an absolute dream. I look back on it with nothing but joy, fondness and complete happiness. That was one of the two best days of my life (one guess as to what the other day was). Embarking on the adventure of life as husband and wife was a dream I always had, and our wedding day was FAR from a disappointment.

(And give me a break about my dark window. I swear I was in style; don't forget we got married 5.5 years ago. )

1 comment:

Kalli Ko said...

Your hydrangea bouquet is to die for, like seriously I am dying over it and I loved my own bouquet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |