Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Three.of.Thirty

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.


I won't pretend that my perfect first date is the exact one I had with Tadd because that's just too easy. I did however, really like that we spent part of the date at a movie. I know what most people say about that being the worst place for a first date since you don't get to interrogate one another (let's be honest, all you do is grill each other), but I enjoyed those few hours to calm my nerves, and I can't say I didn't love the ocassional not-so-subtle leg graze, and ohmyhell, I got to swoon over Tadd's handsomeness and the occasional whiff of Very Sexy for Men in the dark.


Another pro of our first date? The rule of our final resting spot at the end of the night, we had to cuddle and I had to like it. And I'm no rule breaker!


My first date with Tadd was more than I could've imagined. I don't even care if it was a line Tadd fed me, but when he told me how badly he wanted to kiss me, but couldn't since it was a first date, I was done. Stick a fork in me...I'm done. And thus began my undying love. (Drama much?)


1 comment:

Ashley Thalman said...

HAHAHAH! Very Sexy for Men!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |