Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Few "Firsts"

Every typical new mom documents these, right?
Well, here I go being typical. Enjoy!

First Sponge Bath

Oh my word I miss how tiny he was!

Loved having his hair brushed. Is he my son, or what?

First Real Bath

Not a fan at first...

But Tadd figured out how to change that.

First Meeting of the Great-Grandparents

Grandpa Big Ard and Grandma Doris

First Family Photo

Taken on Father's Day

First Swim

With one set of grandparents having a pool, and the other soon to have a pool (soon...RIGHT???), we figured Samson needed to get used to swimming! He didn't totally enjoy it at two weeks. 10 minutes was long enough.

Lyla and Samson

Could you just die of adorable overload? Us too.

More "firsts" to come!

4 comments:

Haley said...

I'm liking this "baby blog." Keep it up!! I need to see more and more pictures of him please!

Andrea said...

Those are so cute and I love the "firsts" idea!

Nickell said...

I'm definitely dying of cute overload...

Bryson.. Melissa.. BryLee said...

What a cute little guy. It's so fun having a boy. And p.s those are my favorite bottles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |