Wednesday, December 1, 2010

5,000 Calories

That's the universal daily minimum on Thanksgiving, right?

This year we were at Casa de Peterson, and had a lovely time. All my family was at my parents this year, so needless to say, the day was full of "loud". Two parents, six daughters, five husbands, one boyfriend, five grandkids, and three dogs. Lots of loud. And I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Dinner was a little delayed, and didn't begin until 6:30, so there was plenty of time to socialize and stuff ourselves on the relish tray and ham.

Obligatory picture on the way to The Ridge

Baby Flower hangin' with grumpa

Jon taught Sam some MMA moves, and he and Tadd decided he'll be a wrestler. I refuse.

My new book! The author even signed it for me!
P.S. the author is my mom!

Addie giving Sam lots of hugs and kisses. This seems to happen often. That's because they are besties.

And this seems to happen a lot too. Van, displaying his large mouth. My fave.

Check out his dapper self. All dressed up for Thanksgiving!

The little tyke and me

Mallory posing next to her well dressed table. She and Nick were hard at work for a few hours prior to dinner, and their work definitely paid off, it was beautiful!

Our place settings

We had a jolly ol' time this Thanksgiving, and especially enjoyed the large selection of desserts after dinner (pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate pecan pie, apple pie, chocolate creme pie, lemon tart, cheesecake)!

I am so thankful for our families, and the entertainment they supply us with day after day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |