Monday, December 20, 2010

The Joys of Thrifting

Let's talk about the awesomeness that is KSL.

I snagged this solid oak highchair, gently used for 30 freaking dollars. I'm over the moon about it! Been searching for one for awhile now, and I'm determined to have all my kids use it.


Trying it out for the first time!

And here we have the kling on face, brought on by peas. Can't blame him, they really were disgusting.

KSL - I heart you.

I like winter for the generosity it brings out in people, and in myself! I even shared the tape I was buying at the post office with an old woman so she wouldn't have to purchase her own. What Christmas spirit I have.

1 comment:

Lindey&Corbin said...

YAY! You finally found one! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |