Thursday, December 16, 2010

He's a Sitting Fool

(with support)

Soon, though, soon he'll be sitting solo. Silly the things we get excited about. But freak, it's adorable.

Let's make it clear that I absolutely do not call my son "little prince", but rather find that gag worthy. I would certainly hope no other mother calls their son that, but I certainly hear many a mother call their daughter their "little princess", and while I may love these mothers as friends or family, I do not love this term of endearment. To each his own...I suppose.
So sorry for the offense.

And today I like Christmas hymns.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Gag-worthy is right. I've never been a royalty-nicknamer, thank goodness. Kids are cute. We don't need to call them cutesie little names to prove it. My boys are called "bud" and my girls are "babe". Sometimes they're "love" or "lovey". That's it. Good?

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

You should mention how quiet he is when he sits at lunch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |