Sunday, December 19, 2010

If Easily Offended Please Pass on By

Tadd and I hosted a graham cracker house event. Us? Hosting? Tis true...twas a rare occasion.

Cosco Take n' Bake Pizza: delish
WinCo Bulk Candy: incredible
Christmas Vacation: never disappoints
Hot Glue Gun: way too hot, evidence below
Company: awesome

Wouldn't you want a burn cooling gel packet band-aided to your finger?

Adorning my interesting house. I can't do anything normal. And...I should wear actual pants.

After the blistering burn, Felicia gave up and refused to roof her home. It became a present!

Finished products
Hmmm...what's that you made, Celina? Let us take a closer look...

Awww...an homage to the tabernacle!
Quite the talent this one bears.
BAAAH HAHAHAHA!

Winter like today: Holidates!
The boys were present as well, just more interested in the movie and Bert the Conqueror


I just heard Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson broke up, and the words, "good he's free!" flew from my mouth before I could stop them. Tadd is sitting right next to me. Sorry bootsy!
PS: he didn't even flinch. Should I be sad?

6 comments:

Nickell said...

Apparently I'm not easily offended because I can't figure out what's supposed to be offensive...

cat+tadd=sam said...

I believe some would find creating the tabernacle ruins as offensive. I, however, think it's HILARIOUS!

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

it was historically accurate.

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

and it fit the mood of the weekend.

Shelby Lou said...

Umm Celina's ginger house is very accurate. Sad, but accurate. Can I just say that, your blog has never offended me once. I think it's hilarious. Cheers to a Merry Christmas!

[Morgan] said...

is it sad that i thought the same thing about the reynolds johansson breakup... only about scarlett?

sorry, she is hot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |