Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Admittance...

...I'm a boring mom-blogger.

I truly didn't want to be, but with a kid as rad as mine, what else can I blog about? And I'm sure notaone of you really care about me, and are truly sick of the self portraits I take (which I take because I'm convinced one day I'll figure out a way to be photogenic).

But hey, if I'm totally wrong and I actually do offer some entertainment for any of you (are there even any of you out there?), fill me in, and I'll see what I can do about blogging things not only involving the little one.

Even though he's so cute. See?


Winter like: boots and coats

Tadd's winter like: blankets and heaters

7 comments:

Haley said...

Duh, of course I read your blog. And I personally only go to see the kid. Who cares about you ;)

Melissa said...

You don't ever need to apologize for blogging about your kids- your little man is adorable! Plus it's a great way to journal the little things. BTW my hair misses your magic....

Em & Gar said...

I am here. Duh. And I love hearing anything you have to say. (I do miss the hairoin updates!). You're super cool.

Hen Pecks said...

I don't even know who Caitlyn and Tadd are - I'm just here for Sammy.

Bree said...

It's your blog... put what you want! I do look at your blog though and I think it's fun! ;)

Megan said...

Hey so I know I never post anything, but I love reading your blog. The month of thanksgiving was great. I think I will do that next year. :) I am also amazed that you blog daily. You're awesome!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |