Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A New Challenge

And let me tell you, this one will be a C.H.A.L.L.E.N.G.E.

I hate winter. Have I said that before? Oh, only 239 times? Well, let's make it 240 times.
I hate winter.
Now, I don't necessarily enjoy being a grump all season long,
nor do I plan for my bad attitude
to infect the holiday season, but it just seems to do so.
So, I've decided to list at least one thing
I like about winter every day this month.

Today, I like our Christmas tree. It wouldn't be on display in our
house unless it were winter.

PS: why won't my text automatically wrap in blogger right now?

4 comments:

Hen Pecks said...

Your tree is fantastic!

Let me guess, Tadd did the lights?

cat+tadd=sam said...

Of course our tree is fake, so of course it's pre lit! Tadd was off the hook! He's itching to do yours though!

Grace said...

Your Christmas tree looks lovely. I hate winter too. Way too cold.

Lindsay said...

All you winter haters need to just move to Sunny Florida! We're having a cold front this week, and we still had a high of 66. It was just cold enough that I could wear my boots cause I wanted to. But bundling up my kids to go out meant making sure they had a sweatshirt. Seriously it's amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |