Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful {Twenty}

My incredibly handy husband
I'm telling you, I've not come across any project that he couldn't figure out how to do

And everything he does...he overdoes. And I get to reap the benefits of that little quirk of his

Oh, and his spray painting skills are top notch

Just a few of his many, many projects...

Built a beautiful frame for this mirror. Free mirror, might I add.

Helped me repair this KSL treasure

Transformed this D.I find since I got as far as sanding off the top.
What if he could make me Crest Diet Coke?

Found two wooden shelving units, and built a rolling pantry for our itty bitty kitchen.

Painstakingly sanded and repainted this shelf from black to white, removed the bottom back slat so it could sit flat against the wall.

Also, painted this chair (a baby shower gift), and of course it wouldn't have been complete without whiting out Sam's name, right? I never would've put the extra time in. But my husband? Absolutely.

This is only a small amount of the things he's built or fashioned around the house...(installed ceiling fans, removed sliding shower doors, installed laundry room storage, repositioned my closet rod, etc), and I love looking around our little casa and seeing that he has fiddled with just about everything to improve it.

I should rent him out. Interested?

3 comments:

whitneyingram said...

"If you can't be handsome, be handy."

So which one is Tadd?

cat+tadd=sam said...

Oh, but he's both!

Megs said...

Do you love that chandelier I see in the mirror reflection? Because I would love to paint it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |