Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful {Six}

These crazy girls I grew up with



me (the weirdo), Haley (the pageboy), Whitney (the awkward one),
Lauren (the baby), Megan (the annoyed one), Mallory (the pretty one)

My relationship with each of my sisters has really blossomed over the last few years. I find myself seeking their company often, which wasn't often the case growing up. I know we gave our parents hell with ALL the bickering and cattiness, but I see us making up for lost time, and it makes me so happy!

Their personalities and talents truly enrich my life. Could I be any luckier?

me (still the weirdo), Whitney (the cook), Megan (the graphic designer), Haley (the homemaker), Lauren (the performer), Mallory (the artist)

1 comment:

Tiffany and Mike said...

I was just sure that one of those pictures would showcase one of our off-track adventures! Ha ha, remember those? And it is HIGH TIME we gave my hair some TLC. This mommy needs a make over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |