Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful {Seventeen}

Dollar Stores

I scored some majorly cute ornaments and holiday decor today, everything $1!

Although I haaate (yes, with three a's), those that prematurely decorate (give Thanksgiving it's dues!), I was temporarily tempted to pull out the tree and begin hanging up my new gold ornaments alongside the pink and purple ones from last year, and the year before.

You see, I enjoy adding to my tree every year, rather than having a completely decorated tree from year one. It's more fun this way.

But then I remembered my haaatred (yes, with three a's), and realized I'd be stupid to skip over Thanksgiving. Plus...(deep breath) I'm not the biggest Christmas fan, or rather Christmas season fan. I enjoy the reason behind Christmas, just not so much the jolly, jolly spirit we all apparently have to adopt. And really, I hate winter. With 200 a's.

Was this supposed to be a grateful post?
Oops.

1 comment:

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

I LOVE THE DOLLAR STORE!!! We have scored some super cool stuff for our house that way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |