Friday, April 29, 2011

The Goings-On of Late

Bath times have become a battle. Sure, Sam still absolutely loves his baths. He just loves them more when he's holding the tub stopper in his pudgy little hands.

Don't you hate when you find the deal of the century on KSL for an upholstered king size West Elm headboard and frame and coordinate with the seller to see it later, only to find out a few hours later that she decided to sell it to her MIL?

I'm so bleeping sick of this weather. I'd like to blame it for my son's continous sickness. RSV twice in two months with ear infections each time...a month later - double ear infection, double eye infection, viral infection, cough...10 days later - double ear infection hasn't gone away, gets an antibiotic shot, may need tubes...this is just getting ridiculous.

Tadd and I have an impending date with my friend, Charisse, and her husband, Chris, to play Friends Scene It. All four of us watch Friends every day. At least one episode. It just ends up in the background...or the foreground. Charisse and I text each other Friends' lines all day. Yes, we realize we need help. I'm looking into a 12 step program for us. But of course not before we celebrate Rachel's birthday on May 5th.

I bought a jogging stroller at Burlington, just a basic one to tide us over for now. But I can't get myself to open up the box because I believe (The Secret) that I'm going to come across a killer deal on KSL for a BOB stroller. The Secret. The Secret. The Secret. The Secret. The Secret. (Is it working? Are any of you putting yours on KSL riiiiight now?)

Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza. That's what we've been up to lately.

1 comment:

racheyroy said...

so...funny story....i read your blog. ok i guess your blog is not funny but it has been a while since i have seen or talked to you. but i saw your comment on ear infections not going away. my little girl got 10 in 4 months. the best thing i ever did was take her to an infant chiropractor. they kept the ear infections away!(we had to get tubes in the end because of other things) dr. bowers is located in provo and a great dr. just throwing that out there. tubes are definitely not that bad either but i say try the chiropractor out, seems crazy but works.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |