Saturday, April 30, 2011

Frenzied Frizz

What do you do when your baby vomiteers on your freshly washed and blown ever-so-rarely-straight hair?

Why, you reach for your drugstore brand (you heard that right) TreSemme Waterless Foam Shampoo!

Hairoin reader, Senora HB, introduced me to this foamy goodness (after I posted about my beloved Pssst Dry Shampoo), so I gave it a try and I give it two thumbs up! I pumped a few dollops of the waterless foam into my hands, and applied/slathered/rubbed/combed into afflicted section of hair. Wallah! No lingering crustiness or smell!

I didn't even blow it dry this time, which I usually do after using this, although it's not entirely necessary. The next morning I just ran the flat iron over it a couple times and...no harm done! Samson will live to see another day (KIDDINGKIDDINGKIDDINGKIDDINGKIDDING).

2 comments:

SeƱora H-B said...

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that the shampoo worked for you. I'll have to keep it in mind for such accidents.

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

i am sad febreze never really caught on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |