Friday, October 29, 2010

31 for 21: Thuuuuriiiiiiller!

Year four, and it just keeps getting better AND better! Second year on the front row, and I'm sure I'll never sit anywhere else.

Mary Kate has been about seven or eight times, and is never one to get scared of anything. Haunted houses, scary movies, zombies, etc. So, naturally this year she was chosen as "lunch" for Jason's Jam. It was hilarious because she tried so hard not to burst out laughing!

Me, Creepyhead, Mary, Jessie


Incredible show, but I have to say I don't give a flying rat's about a stranded bear in a shopping cart.

If you live in Utah, and haven't seen this yet, GO NEXT YEAR!

2 comments:

Hen Pecks said...

Keep waiting for an invitation from my third daughter.

Shelby Lou said...

I know the guy in the mask with the blonde hair. His name is Casey and he taught me how to play the guitar, and went with me to a dollar movie once. He is FRESH. Srsly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |