Friday, October 8, 2010

31 for 21: Happily Ever After

This "singlegirlinethiopia" ain't single no more!

One of my besties got married to her sweetheart yesterday. I forgot my camera at the temple, so no photos of the happy couple together, just this happy couple directly below.

Celina and Adam happened to rent a house in our ward! Yay, friends! It's no secret that Tadd and I as a couple aren't the most social of humans, so I'm glad to have some built in friends in our ward.

Celina was absolutely glowing, and I just couldn't be happier for her! Adam is such a sweet guy, and I'm convinced he and Tadd are going to get along famously, making our hang-outs with the newlyweds even better.

Doesn't Tadd look like Hitler? *gasp!*
The luncheon was at Spark, and she had a great photobooth corner with some silly props. You bet Sammy looked smashing with a mustache in the polaroid pic we took for Celina's guest book.

Note: Although not on purpose, kale pre-bloomed is a seriously fantastic plant for bouquets.

Ma, thanks for letting Samson watch you while I attended the sealing!

3 comments:

whitneyingram said...

I am so happy for Celina. And happy for you to have them living close by. Built in friends AND babysitters?

katie said...

I love this pic!!

Single Girl said...

I LOVE YOU AND TADD! Sooo much in that picture! I am so glad you guys were there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |