Monday, October 25, 2010

31 for 21: Thirty Years Ago...

...these two tied the knot, and boy am I glad they did.

I'm so lucky to have such incredible parents who love each other, and their kids. I have to say that for the set they were handed (six girls - #5 born, and #1 turned 6 two weeks later), they sure did a bitchin' job raising us; we all turned out pretty dang good.

We were raised in righteousness and ever-present love, which I hope to high heaven Tadd and I can also do.

I love:
Their quirks
That I'm most definitely a product of the both of them
My relationship with each of them
Their independence
The example they set for me in so many ways

Ma and Pa, do I say this enough? I love you both more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:

Hen Pecks said...

We love you Caitlyn! You are one of the jewels in our crown.

And thank you for the kind words.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |