Sunday, October 17, 2010

31 for 21: I, Like, Make Stuff

Such as these. An idea my SIL, Lindey, found! Yes, it is possible to print straight onto fabric from your home printer. After a few trial-and-error attempts, we figured it out, and my printer prevailed!

P.S: In the Provo area, embroidery hoops in the suggested sizes are hard to find! I made do with what was around.

And check this out! Festive, eh? I smack my face on it any time I use the front door, it's pretty gigantic. Don't mind the painters tape...just working a little curb appeal.

Of course I only copy people, such as this chick, with my handicrafts (I can't get myself to say I'm crafty because I'm not, nor do I wish to be more so). Thanks for the tip off, Erika!

2 comments:

kecia said...

look at you! So cute!

Hen Pecks said...

Caitlyn! So cute. You're a crafter! And I mean that in a very positive way.

You're crafting, Whitney's working on crafts for Relief Society, and Megan went to a craft fair. What's happening to my family?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |