Wednesday, October 27, 2010

31 for 21: Pumpkin, Apple, Oreo

Another Halloween party for the books,
with a birthday to boot!

You see, I'm super creative.

Samson enjoys his "loves" from cousin Bree.

Kecia turned 25 on the 22nd (right???), so we celebrated with a little mint oreo cake, made by yours truly. It's the only thing I can't screw up. Bree took care of blowing out the candles.

Ever tried caramel apple bites? Perfect for eating and decorating! Because what would caramel apple decorating be without cinnamon sugar, crushed chocolate candy, and popcorn! (Ok, no one else tried the popcorn but me. Surprisingly delightful.) And who doesn't love polka dot apples?

Bree and Ava taste testing the treats.

Lyla and Sam had some bonding time and shared a toy...

...until Sam swiped it. Such a bully!

It's semi depressing that this boy loves his daddy more than me.
On the other hand, I adore the admiration they have for each other.

1 comment:

kecia said...

you are seriously winning the prize for this 31 for 21! I am impressed! thanks again for the cake! Oh and thanks for the 25 shout out!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |