Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Day



Just my new slips bought the day before Thanksgiving that I've already practically worn out.


My beautiful relish tray


We borrowed a snow suit for Lacey this winter since Samson is obsessed with being outside so I figured we better equip ourselves for playtime outside (a lot of good the snow suit has been this Spring/Winter). 


Such a little boy.



A Happy Thanksgiving from me and Tadd, and a Grumpy Thanksgiving from Sam.


A beautiful spread this last year!



Sam got the shaft this year and was fed leftovers and mashed potatoes, then sent off to his nap!


Braving the Black Friday crowds that night! We hit up Babies R Us, but bailed on Target because it was CRAZY! But all in all, a grand time!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

no way I got those same slippers for christmas. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |