Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Morn'

For some reason, the morning hours are happenin' times 'round these parts...


It's a time when Sam feels the most mischievous. 


A time for some serious lounging...


testing limits...


goofing around in his crib...



busting out shoes...



cheesing for the camera...


and alone time.


Occasionally it's a time for playing with Nora Girl. 


I love that she will wrestle with this boy. Full on pin him down. It's rad.


A new obsession of Sam's is sitting, laying, lounging, and smothering me. There have been countless times that he climbs up on the couch to "snuggle" and I end up with his bum on my face. It's pleasant.


We've nixxed the binki at 18mo when Sam isn't sleeping. It stays in his bed now, and I have to admit I sorta miss it. 


Many a morning has been spent gazing upon Addie's picture. She sometimes even eats breakfast with us, because heaven forbid I take it away and pin it back up on the fridge...


What kid wouldn't make dad's laundry basket a play place? Oh, yours wouldn't? Just mine? 


Sometimes, we just need a donut and a Diet Coke (for me) for breakfast, so a Crest run in jimjams is the way we roll.


The sippy has taken the binki's place, and unfortunately the kid won't drink anything but milk from it. Well, I'm sure he would drink juice, but we steer clear of it. Pretty sure he gets enough sugar elsewhere! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |