Thursday, September 8, 2011

"We're Goin' to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo. How 'bout You, You, You?"

My mom took us girls that were available and the kids to the zoo one afternoon. The kids were troopers which always determines whether we enjoy the activity or not. At least for me...

Our first stop was the bird show, which was so neat! We happened to sit in the perfect spot where a few of the bigger birds flew directly over. I swear if we hadn't ducked (ha, get it!), we would've been clocked by the owl a number of times.


The water from the tiger's pool comes right up to the glass you stand at, and we got to see the tiger cooling himself off which was pretty cool. And now you've fallen asleep since this post is soooo entertaining.

My favorite animal! But they're a little boring. So why do I like them so much?

I sat between Adds and Samson on the way home to my mom's and did my best to keep them both awake. Success.

Is it just me or is my child in just a diaper more often than not? Again...WT 4 Life.

2 comments:

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

Do kids like the zoo?

racheyroy said...

so i have kind of been blog stalking you but i had to comment because i love the title of your post. i use to sing that when i was little all the time haha. your little one is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |