Friday, September 3, 2010

These Words are My Own

  • I miss giving birth. Yes, it hurt like hell, but by doing it I felt like the most amazing woman.
  • I feel funny calling myself a woman, I'm pretty sure I'm still a girl.
  • It's 3 AM and I'm considering driving to 7-11 for a Diet Coke.
  • I can't decide if I liked Mockingjay or not.
  • Samson's diapers smell of death. I swear. Never has another infant's diaper smelled as bad as my child's. Ask Whitney, she'll vouch for me.
  • I ate a pack of crumb donuts, leftover chicken tamale pie, and two giant carrots today and I feel good about my healthy choices of food. Can't forget the 76 ounces of Diet Coke I "ate" as well. It's just a zero calorie snack, right?
  • I can't handle how rad my son is.
  • I'm actually in like with my hair these days. That's a first. And just when I begin liking it, it starts falling out. Thanks a lot three-month-old-dwindling-hormones.
  • I'm thrilled both of my sisters-in-law finally posted about their pregnancies. Now I can shout about them from the rooftops! Due within a day of each other, might I add.
  • Samson is getting blessed this Sunday, and all I can think about is how I'm positive he is going to mess his diaper RIGHT before the blessing, and his outfit buttons, rather than snaps. What was I thinking?
  • It's more than irritating finding melted chocolate, sunflower seeds or Veggie Straws on the opposite side of the bed in the morning.
  • I like our house. Remind me to post pictures of it sometime. Charming.
  • I'm growing tired of hand washing seven bottles every day.
  • I'm not growing tired of watching Sam eat (or is it drink?) his seven(ish) bottles every day. So fetching cute.
  • If only Haley's blog wasn't private, then all your lives would be enriched by watching the video of her Addison toddle around in her much-too-big squeaky shoes.
  • Is it worth entering the putrid dollar theatre to see Eclipse?
  • I'm pissed everyone is excited for autumn.
  • Will&Grace should actually correctly be titled Jack&Karen.

5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

no. nothing is worth the dollar theater.
ever.
:)

rookie cookie said...

I like that you are pissed that everyone is excited for autumn. I actually am though. This summer sort of sucked. New baby (she doesn't suck. But her schedule does), hair falling out, bored kids, hot as hell fire.

Jaime Stephens said...

Happy Birthday.. Samson is so handsome! Love all your random thoughts..

Haley said...

Yes, Sam's eating is very cute. And very very slow. Yes, there is nothing wrong with drinking that much soda, not one bit. And yes, my daughter is freaking adorable in her squeaky shoes.

Jessica said...

Oh how I miss you!!!! I need to see you soon, because I love everything about this post, because it is you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |