Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Farewell to Warm

I told Sam we'd be going swimming with Aunt Hells and Addie soon, and this is how much he cared...

His expression didn't change much the day of...

Addie sure was excited to take Samson out and show him the ropes. She's such a little fish.

Always the protective cousin

I do so enjoy his ever-clenched fists

Sam was a bit cold after getting out, so Haley lent him her tank top. He felt pretty.

I'm sure that was the last swim of the season, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you how pissed I am that my favorite season is over.
Do I not learn that it happens this way every year?

3 comments:

Sparks said...

You are funnier than Calvin Coolidge! Put together!

Haley said...

Too bad that he looks a little too femmy in my tank top or I would totally give it to him. And him and Addie are so cute together.

Nickell said...

too bad you're pissed because I'm def. not. Cold weather coming means I will soon, no longer be pregnant. Soon...maybe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |