For a quick second, I thought you labeled him "Petsy". You should have. I like it.Can't wait to see the pix!
You are sneaky.The pics are coming along nicely. I'm going to edit them fully before putting them online, so it will take a couple of days longer than usual.
um, i soooo got to see the BIGGEST sneak peak of all. they look AWESOME. good job to caitlyn and to pete.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
For a quick second, I thought you labeled him "Petsy". You should have. I like it.
Can't wait to see the pix!
You are sneaky.
The pics are coming along nicely. I'm going to edit them fully before putting them online, so it will take a couple of days longer than usual.
um, i soooo got to see the BIGGEST sneak peak of all. they look AWESOME. good job to caitlyn and to pete.
Post a Comment