Monday, August 10, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

Started out the day visiting my new neice in Payson. (Did I mention Haley had her baby, and she's gorgeous!? Both the baby and mother!)

Hells - if this picture isn't ok, please let me know.
Found a fantastic captain's chair at D.I for a steal.

Primed more of my dining table I'm refinishing.

Started painting the dining table leaves.

Headed up to Elase Academy to be a model for Mary Kate.

Gritted through the pain of laser hair removal and swore I'd never do it again.

Rewarded myself for not crying with Red Mango.

Sweating through the pain sure did a number on my face and hair!

I'm so proud of Mary Kate! Not only is she a licensed cosmetologist, but she went back to school for her esthetics license and is now in laser hair removal school! And that's after she graduated from Utah State! If only I had the drive she does!
Great day, and the rest of the week is shaping up to be fantastic as well!

3 comments:

Shanicherie said...

What a little cutie! (I meant the baby, but you look fabulous too! I love that shirt!)

[Morgan] said...

congrats auntie!

laser hair removal? you didn't mention where... might i ask?
and, was it really that bad?

cat+tadd said...

It was really that bad. But now, I can't feel a thing, so maaaybe it would be worth it to go back.

I had my bikini and armpits done. Probably not the smartest areas to try it out on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |