Saturday, January 16, 2010

Farewell Friend

This is Celina

She's h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s

She gets really tan

She's not afraid to speak her mind

She loves Crest Diet Cokes

She has amazingly beautiful, curly hair

She's all sorts of a great friend, she'll back you up no matter what (if she likes you, lucky for me, she does!)

She's very giving and selfless

She's gone away for nine months to Ethiopia (no, her parents didn't ship her off to conceal a taboo pregnancy)

She's heading up an educational sponsorship program (read more here) that her family largely supports. I'm so proud of her! And jealous...how fun to embark on such an incredible, rewarding adventure!

We had a little going away lunch a week before she left, good times!

But now that she's gone I realize we should've dubbed the entire month prior to her departure as Spend-Every-Lunch-Hour-And-All-Drink-Runs-With-Cely-Month.

How I will miss you! Keep blogging, and let's Skype!

5 comments:

Cunning said...

COME BACK :(

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Shanicherie said...

I miss you. I miss your amusing posts. And I want to see your cute growing belly! Who am I kidding, you probably don't even have a bump yet!

Morgan said...

Oddly i miss her

Single Girl said...

MORGAN said ODLY...come on you ALL MISS ME!

I know you do...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |