Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas-ness

I believe there were some Christmas festivities we participated in that need to be documented...

First off, Breakfast with Santa!

Only picture I got, but I love the looks captured on the kids' faces (and Tadd's) right after Santa made his surprise arrival.

Christmas Eve: dinner and games

Christmas bingo which ended in a marshmallow fight!

Right-Left game where everyone unwrapped a great gift! I especially loved Bree's enthusiasm when she discovered there was Dora paraphernalia among the gifts!

Drop-the-pin-in-the-jar-game (for lack of a better name): isn't Tadd just the cutest?

Reading of the Christmas Story from the book of Luke

Love the festive socks, Kris!

The kids acting out the nativity.

Christmas Morning

Gifts waiting to be opened...

We shared the morning with this crazy gang! The kids were hilarious to watch open all their gifts!

Family Gift Exchange (day after Christmas)

Lots of fun gifts were exchanged, but we especially loved the fire gear Tadd received from Rick! (have I even written about Tadd entering the fire academy this semester? I'll get on that asap...)

Bree gave Tadd's new boots a try!

Not pictured, but still worth documenting: Christmas Eve lunch with my family at Mi Rancherito (hit the spot, lemme tell ya!). It was so nice to spend some low-key time down south with my parents and littlest sis before the busy Christmas hoopla began!

We are so very thankful for our families and the wonderful gifts we received, but most importantly we were grateful to be able to spend time with the people we love!

1 comment:

Hampers said...

Looks like fun! I love those jump around places! Wear them out for naptime. Enjoyed it very much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |