Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Bit of News...

I better just get this over with and announce that we are no longer moving to Las Vegas.

Yes, I'm sad about it. Yes, I'm trying to adjust. Yes, life is still good and I feel very blessed for everything we have in life, and all the amazing people that surround us!

My husband has decided the timing isn't right, and he can accomplish his last year of his bachelor's here at UVU this next year, and then revisit the idea of "golf school" (as Megan calls it) next year, since UNLV has allowed us to delay his acceptance by a year. How kind!

This is great news for anyone that was dreading trying to schedule an appointment when I'd be coming back in town (oh, how I flatter myself)! I'm also excited to stay at my salon because I looove it!

There are many pros and cons to staying, but I'm trying to focus on the pros! Why dwell on the cons? Won't do me any good! See me trying to be positive??? Yay me!

So, folks. Utah is where we'll be for at least the next year. And that's that!

Care to know a little more about my life? Please, read on!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Baby blue
3. Do you plan outfits? Nah. Can't focus that long.
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired with a numb bum.
5. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Power button of the remote
6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Some dream about me being pregnant.
7. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes! Shelby DeLong and her friend, Jane at my salon!
8. What are you craving right now? Sleep
9. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cole slaw. Yum!
10. Are you emotional? Oh yes. Weepy fool.
11. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not sure that I even could.
12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both
13. Do you like your hair? Not so much. Needs to be colored. It's dull.
14. Do you like yourself? Some days.
15. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Would he pay?
16. What are you listening to right now? Angel (TV Series)
17. Are your parents strict? Are? No. Were? Yes.
18. Would you go sky diving? Hell ya.
19. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. But not too often.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Does Gavin Bentley count? He is in a lot of commercials after all...
21. Do you rent movies often? Nope.
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My pwetty ring.
23. How many countries have you visited? Canada, Mexico, Bahamas
24. Have you made a prank phone call? Yep. In Bree's bedroom when I was a young'n.
25. Ever been on a train? Hogle Zoo???
26. Brown or white eggs? Whichever isn't clucking.
27. Do you have a cell-phone? Duh. I'm bored of this tag now.
28. Do you use chap stick? Who doesn't?
29. Do you own a gun? I can't even cock one on my own.
30. Can you use chop sticks? Sometimes. Usually just to stab food.
31. Who are you going to be with tonight? I was with my in-laws at Target.
32. Are you too forgiving? I think so.
33. Ever been in love? Am right now!
34. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Not a clue.
35. Ever have cream puffs? Only frozen!
36. Last time you cried? 14 minutes ago.
37. What was the last question you asked? Can I sync your iPhone to the computer?
38. Favorite time of the year? Summer! Bring on the heat!
39. Do you have any tattoos? My eyeliner!
40. Are you sarcastic? More than is healthy
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Twice.
42. Have you ever walked into a wall? Yes.
43. Favorite color? Good question. Turquoise or Pink, maybe?
44. Have you ever slapped someone? Unfortunately, no.
45. Is your hair curly? Sadly, yes.
46. Is your phone bill sky high? It's pretty 'spensive. Stupid iPhones.
47. Do you like your life right now? I'm adjusting. But I don't hate it!
48. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, that drives me nuts!
49. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Probably more thatn 30.
50. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily, but for short periods. I mostly text. So convenient when doing hair.
51. What are you wearing? Pervert!
52. What is your favorite animal? Sophie.
53. Where was your default picture taken? In the car, driving home from my dance concert.
54. Can you hula hoop? With the best of them!
55. Do you have a job? Yup. Work at Metropolitan Salon. I have the best job.
56. What was the most recent thing you bought? Gum, tampons and a Twix bar at Target tonight.
57.Have you ever crawled through a window? Yup! My bedroom was in the basement. :)

Can't say this tag was all that thrilling...

7 comments:

meg said...

That was freaking awesome.

Sopher is your fave?

Good. Cause you're mine.

Shanicherie said...

I'm sorry Caitlyn! But at least you still get to be near family! Did your sister have her baby yet?

Em & Gar said...

well, I am stoked we still have time to go to lunch. I was getting worried. And now we could even hang out sometime! :)I hope you are adjusting ok dear friend!

Hen Pecks said...

Your bedroom window?

Nickell said...

So sad. Although I was a little selfishly excited you aren't leaving because what would my hair do without you. At least it is still in the future though!

Ryan + Jess said...

I saw Tadd at the golf course the other day and he mentioned you were staying around...it is always so hard to make plans and get excited and then have them change, but at least you can be around family, be with your new niece and nephews, and keep cutting hair!

And you are a saint for having such a positive attitude about it all.

adam and kiley said...

That must be tough to change plans like that but Utah's better anyway :) And at least it may still happen next year. Something to look forward to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |