Monday, February 16, 2009

Where are my manners?

Forgive me! I forgot to tell you my most recent news!

I've moved salons! I am now working at Metropolitan Salon on University Avenue and loving it! I especially enjoy the opportunity I have to further my education, both in occasional classes and learning from the other incredible stylists!

Next bit of news...I also received a promotion at work! I'm now a Regional Sales Manager over the Pacific North and Mountain West, sounds important eh?


Clocking out for the last time at Nu Skin. Or the last time forever? Let's hear it for salary!

10 comments:

Shanicherie said...

I didn't know about NuSkin! Congrats Caitlyn! I'm so happy for you! I seriously can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Hen Pecks said...

I gave birth to a genius.

Em & Gar said...

congrats! i had to giggle a little because you kind of have MIchael Scott's position now. boo yeah.

Amber Ferran said...

Way to go Caitlyn! I just know you deserve the promotion. You are showing others that things like this are possible in this crappy economy! Way to go!

Andrea said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

JOBI said...

hey caitlyn.. the salon looks really cool to work at. i came out to provo and asked about you the other day at dallas roberts and they said you moved salons.. i hope you like it.... congrats on your other job!

The Heriford's said...

Congrats on the big promotions and the moving of salons!!!! Tell the truth..... did you move because I left????? I miss you!!!

Single Girl said...

BOOOOOOO...

I just had to, I mean everyone else was so Excited

Peter & Darise said...

Congrats! You're working your way up so quickly the next thing you know you'll be running that place. congrats again. that's really exciting.

whitney & ryan cottle said...

i'm jealous about this salon it looks fun...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |