Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fourth of July Part III

Clearly the fashion theme for the weekend was stripes (as I feel every day should be).

We went to my parents on Sunday for some good ol' fashioned family fun. My parents had flown Lauren in from Reno, and were so excited to spend time with her, as were we! Aunt Lo had really missed little Sam, so I tried to dump him on her for the evening, but she had other plans with her friends. Geeeeez!

Tadd took Samson on his first 4-wheeler ride, which he loved (contrary to what his face might express). I tried making him wear a helmet, but the weight of it on his head was too heavy, and his head slowly drooped down until it was resting on the quad in front of him. It was hilarious, but I felt too inhumane leaving it on there long enough to get a picture.

Also, I had festive nails. Yay me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |