Friday, March 27, 2009

Sober @ Spark

Few weeks ago (I'm not a real time blogger, ok?) I headed out for drinks after work with the girls. Don't worry Mom, these drinks are non-alcoholic at Sp^rk!

We like to pretend we're heading out for Happy Hour to clear our corporate-heads and let loose.

Mango something-or-other. Highly recommended by yours truly.


Dry Soda, not recommended.


Sarah, Kristen, Myself, Bree, Celina, Emmie, Lisa? (correct me if I'm wrong Celly)

Tell me, what wouldn't you do for those cheek bones!
(No, not mine. Those are implants.)

4 comments:

Single Girl said...

Could I look any creepier all hidden behind you? Probably not. I am getting really good at taking weird pictures. Maybe I should put that on my resume?

Hen Pecks said...

Caitlyn!! You're so edgie!! :)

~Morgan~ said...

you rebel you.

heard you were gettin' out of here soon?... is it true?

Thrifty and Thriving said...

Cheekbone Girl here. I actually don't like my cheekbones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |