Tuesday, March 31, 2009

For Rent!

Remember THIS gem of an apartment? Well...it's available!
We are trying to get out ASAP, but need to give our landlord 30 days notice, so we're looking for someone to move in!

Specs
1 bedrooom, 1 bathroom, washer and dryer included, all paint is a year old (painted by yours truly and husband), disposal, dishwasher

Provo, UT by BYU campus and close to UVU campus
1 of 4 apartments in a large home
Currently paying $600

Want more info? Leave me your email address!

8 comments:

Janeen said...

Why are you moving? Did you come accross someting better?

cat+tadd said...

Just moving down to Woodland Hills (20 min south) for a few months to save money!

Mal Robin said...

Im confused

Kiki said...

I'm confused too! Are you going to Vegas to school for Tad or what?

Single Girl said...

Hurry up and move already...

♥ you new (fake) half sister

JOBI said...

Hey how are you? Where are you guys moving?

Rachel said...

Hey, sorry this is random. I am Jamie Hyde's sister-in-law. She told me you were looking for someone to rent your apartment, and I am getting married in June, but we are looking for a place to live. So if you could e-mail me about it, I would love to know more, rhyde8@gmail.com! Thanks, Rachel.

Shanicherie said...

Oh to pay only $600...those were the days...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |